Monday, December 5, 2016

Resto Name: Kaito Japnese Carinderia 
Location: Apolinario St., Cor Hen V.Lim Brgy Bangkal Makati City
Food Price: πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Food Taste: πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Ambiance and Place:🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Customer Service: πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ




Just to share my experience earlier.
Me and my friend went out to look for a Japanese Resto near to our place unfortunately, we cannot find the Japanese Resto that we saw last time. We didn't even know the name of the Restaurant and we cannot recall where it was.
We decided to walk around our neighborhood to look for it but it's nowhere to find LOL.
Luckily, we saw a crowd in front of a small carinderia so we checked it out.
Unexpectedly, it was a Japanese Carinderia. Yey!! (Kaito Japanese Carinderia)
We got our number and waited for our turn. (It was a challenge between patience and hunger)
So if you're a short-tempered person, this is not a place for you to eat. :'D
We waited for almost 10mins and hooray!, we took our sit and had our order.
We ordered 2 different varieties of Ramen. The first picture on top is their best seller- Hiki Niku Karai Ramen then the other one below the first picture is Chashu Men.
Chashu Men was my order, it has a light broth and soft noodles. It's not spicy so I added chili powder and chili oil. The pork is good and tender but I'm not into meat so I gave it to my friend hehehe,
Hiki Niku Karai Ramen was my friend's order.
It was spicy and a little bit sweet. It taste great! I actually like it better XD
We also ordered California Maki, Yakisoba and Kake Age (fried vegies) to go.
Sorry , I don't have the picture of the other dishes :'(
We bought 5 dishes and just paid Php.495.
Worth it!! For the same set, we usually pay almost more than 1k from some known restaurants.
Affordable yet it didn't spoil its taste.
It was a great experience! Having the ambiance of Japan and crew were friendly.
I'll try the other menu next time :'))
So far it's a thumbs up!


Jejeh



No comments:

Post a Comment