Monday, December 5, 2016

INTRODUCTION


Hi everyone!
How are you?
This is my first time posting and creating a blog.
By the way I'm Jehra but you can call me Jeje.

This blog site is regarding everything, everything as in everything, anything and anywhere under the sun XD
If you have questions in mind, feel free to consult me.
Hmm.. recently I've been thinking what I can do to make my day productive and I came up with 2 great ideas;
First: Diet and lose weight
Right now I think I weigh 60k if I'm not mistaken and it didn't match with my height so they consider me obese :'( Reason? Gluttony! hehehe)
I've been stuck watching anime while eating junk food and sweets that's why I gained weight.
But I decided to go on diet. No rice, sweets, junk food and soda. More on fruits, veggies and water plus exercises.
I'll be waiting for the result of my hard work :'D
Second thing is to Blog
And now.. here it is. Sharing my thoughts with you, thinking what else I can do to entertain everyone.
I got inspired from watching my favorite blogger-- food blogger actually, Mark Weins. Do you know him guys?? If you know him you can relate with my daily life watching him while eating hahaha
Anyway, I love cooking.. I can also post and share you guys some tips and ideas about cooking since I like food.
So this is it for now guys.
I'll be waiting for your comments and suggestions about my blogs.
Let's share what we know with everyone about everything, anything and anywhere :')

Jejeh :')

No comments:

Post a Comment